The Best of the Best
If you are looking for the very best children’s birthday party experience available online, we have you covered. Our All-Inclusive Party Package:
Your Sing-Along Hosts: Top Children’s Recording Artists!
We are currently featuring sing-along host appearances by the incredible Canadian sing-along superstars, Judy & David. This duo is among the top selling children’s recording artists of all time with over 5 million recordings sold in 12 countries around the world. They are Juno award winners (Canadian equivalent of the Grammy award) and have written, produced, and starred in two Canadian national television series: JiggiJump on CBC and Judy & David’s Boom Box on Treehouse and YTV. Because of the current COVID situation, this is the first time in their career that they have made themselves available for birthday parties. You get two of the best children’s hosts / entertainers in the world. They get the opportunity to connect with the kids they love, and the opportunity to raise funds for much needed causes. Judy & David donate a portion of all proceeds to the non-profit organization they founded, Education Arts Canada, which uses musical theatre to set the stage for learning for tens of thousands of students in Canada every year.
An Experience Customized for Your Child
Via the magic of green screen, Judy & David will appear in a magical setting customized just for your child, incorporating their name, favorite colors, and any other visual elements you request.
Very Special Guests
Judy & David have a lot of very special friends. You never know just WHO might call in to say ‘hello’ and ‘happy birthday’! Just imagine… One of your child’s favourite fairytale princesses calling in live, direct from her fairy tale castle to share a song and some very special birthday greetings.
Memories for a Lifetime
Every VirtualParty.ca party is recorded and you receive a video of the whole event as a cherished memory of a special day that you can keep forever.
Friends and Family… From Far and Near
We encourage you to keep your party to about 12 guests total for the best experience. However, you can invite as many friends and family as you like, from far and near. Our standard package can accommodate up to 100 guests total (including the hosts, birthday family, and special guest).
What will happen?
The full online experience is approximately 40-50 minutes and includes, roughly, the following schedule:
- People log on, are greeted by your family and the hosts, and say hello to each other (Approximately 5 minutes)
- Sing-along songs and games with the hosts, starring your child (approximately 25 minutes)
- A special guest appearance by a fairy tale princess (or other), including a song and birthday greetings (Approximately 5 minutes)
- Cake time! Your family presents a birthday cake. We all sing happy birthday and watch your child make a wish and blow out the candles! (Approximately 5 minutes)
- Goodbye! The hosts, special guest, and your friends and family say a word or two of goodbye and their birthday wishes for your child. (Approximately 5-10 minutes)
What does it cost?
Take a minute and add this up…
• an appearance by international TV stars and recording artists
• a princess party appearance
• a video of the whole event
• a teleconference
• Support for a worthy cause
Our all-inclusive fee for this extraordinary experience is currently only:
• $395 CDN plus HST for our Canadian friends
• $295 USD for our friends outside Canada.
Terms and conditions: The fee you will pay, once booked in writing (via email agreement), will not change. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at time of booking and the remainder a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event, payable via etransfer. In case of internet outage or interruption at the birthday family home or at the hosts’ location, the event will be restarted or rescheduled for a later date.
Looking for more? Check out some ideas here.
Interested? Contact us now with your preferred date and time and we will get back to you ASAP (usually within 1 business day).
Too expensive? We completely understand that times are hard for many families. We are putting together resources so you can make your own virtual parties here.